Friday, February 26, 2010

Its been a while

Well, I've been so busy with school lately, that I haven't had much time do anything with my blog. (And the only times I've had spare time to get on the computer, I've been on the Sims 3 haha)We have been working on research papers in my AP English class, which has not been fun. This second semester has already shown itself to be immensly harder than last semester.. grreeat.
Will's mission trip is quickly creeping up. Even though I'll miss him during those ten days, I am VERY proud of him for obeying God. It will only bring more blessings into his life. He leaves the 12th of March and will be gone for 10 days, durinth this time, we will have NO communication. For Valentine's day we got eachother journals. We plan on writing in these at least once a day, as if we were writing to eachother. I think this will help cope with the no communicaiton for 10 days.
Speaking of Valentine's Day, this year Will and I spent it a little different. Friday at lunch we left with the youth to go skiing in Indiana. After stopping only to eat a quick fast-food supper, we got to Indiana at around 10. We rented clothes, got our skis, and all of the other necessities, and headed out to the slopes. Will and I have never been skiing and therefore probably should've gotten lessons.. Will, however, said, "Ah, we'll teach ourselves!". And what at first seemed literally IMPOSSIBLE turned out to be fun, and something Will and I now both love! Sure we fell tons of times at first, but I am so glad I went, and even gladder that Will was there to help me up when I fell! We watched what other people were doing and just copied, and didnt even have to waste money on a lesson. Ha! We even got so good, that pretty soon, people were watching us to help themselves! Which made us feel awesome haha. We left that morning at 4 a.m. and reached Elizebeth town at 5. Exauhsted and sore, we all ate at Cracker Barrel. WE got to Corinth at around lunch time. While most people were going home to sleep, WIll and I weren't finished, we had to go to an 8 year olds birthday party as soon as we got in to town. The following day, Valentine's Day, Will and I saw eachother at Church, and then he came over later that night. All in all it was an incredible weekend!
Its 11 oclock right now, and I am extremly tired, but I will post pictures of the ski trip tommorow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment